azi am dat peste un top cică al celor mai bune fotografii din anul 2009... via nwradu... nu-mi plac toate, nici măcar jumătate, dar unele sunt chiar superbe... nu mi-a plăcut că jumate din ele sunt numai din lumea a treia şi prezintă numai război şi foamete... nu vreau realitate, vreau artă...
din Setul 1, îmi plac foarte mult (sunt mai multe care îmi plac, dar astea în mod special):
- nr 3 [A group of Common Cranes gather in dawn light, on their night-roost on a lake in the German state of Brandenburg, close to Berlin September 26, 2009. From September to November tens of thousands of Cranes use the rural area close to the German Capital for a stopover during their migration from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe to their wintering quarters in Spain. (REUTERS/Thomas Krumenacker)]
- nr 10 [The moon passes between the sun and the earth, nearing a total solar eclipse, as seen in Changsha, Hunan province, China on July 22, 2009. (REUTERS/Stringer)]
- nr 13 [Riot police contain supporters of Mozambique’s national soccer team after their World Cup 2010 qualifying soccer match against Kenya in Maputo, September 6, 2009. (REUTERS/Grant Lee Neuenburg)] – absolut hilară
- nr 14 [Chicago White Sox pitcher Scott Linebrink delivers a pitch against the Chicago Cubs during the fifth inning of a spring training baseball game in Las Vegas, in this March 5, 2009 photo. (AP Photo/Isaac Brekken, File)]
- nr 15 [A man walks his dog through Observatory Hill near Sydney on September 23, 2009 as Australia’s biggest city is shrouded in an eerie blanket of red dust. Sydney’s cars and buildings turned orange as strong winds blew desert dust across the city, snarling commuter and air transport and prompting a warning for children and the elderly to stay indoors. (GREG WOOD/AFP/Getty Images)]
- nr 17 [Brazilian Formula One driver Felipe Massa of Scuderia Ferrari is carried from his car after being struck in the head by a piece of bodywork that fell from another car during the qualifying session at the Hungaroring race track in Mogyorod near Budapest on July 25, 2009. Massa was airlifted to hospital and underwent surgery on his fractured skull. (TAMAS KOVACS/AFP/Getty Images)] – o să vedem mai încolo de ce domnul Massa a ajuns în halul ăsta :D
- nr 29 [A view of Santa Maria del Suffragio church, severely damaged after an earthquake on April 7, 2009 in the Abruzzo capital L’Aquila, Italy. (FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/Getty Images)]
- nr 32 [Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) sailors march pass Tiananmen Square during the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China on October 1, 2009 in Beijing, China. (Feng Li/Getty Images)] – toţi chineJII ăia arată absolut identic :D
- nr 35 [A mental patient named Totok reacts as he is given a shower at the Galuh foundation house in East Bekasi, outskirt of Jakarta, Indonesia on October 23, 2009. The Galuh foundation house has housed more than 285 underprivileged mental patients since it was founded in 1982 by Gendu Mulatip. (REUTERS/Beawiharta)] – Totok :D
din Setul 2:
- nr 6 [Spot fires glow after the Station Fire burned through August 30, 2009 in Acton, California. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)]
- nr 9 [Snow-covered pine trees sit in flood water March 31, 2009 near Moorhead, Minnesota. A snowstorm slowed recovery efforts as residents of Moorhead and neighboring Fargo, North Dakota tried to return to their homes as the flooded Red River slowly receded. (Scott Olson/Getty Images)]
- nr 13 [Gigantic puppets The Big Giant and the Little Giantess, part of France’s Royal de Luxe street theatre company production titled “The Berlin Reunion”. The two sleep, reunited once again, in each others’ arms in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009. (AP Photo/Maya Hitij)]
- nr 15 [Chinese military singers take part in a chorus performance of patriotic songs involving 10,000 participants held at a gym in Beijing, China, Wednesday Aug. 26, 2009. More than 80 chorus groups from various units in Beijing sang patriotic songs to celebrate China’s 60th national day. (AP Photo)] – din nou chineJII
- nr 17 [Stars in the night sky rotate above the distinctive chimney stack on the top of Cape Cornwall near St Just on April 12, 2009 in Cornwall, England. The landmark, originally built for the Cape Cornwall Mine in 1850 and was recently damaged when it was struck by lightning, was bought, along with the rest of Cape Cornwall, for the nation by Heinz in 1987 and given to the National Trust to mark Heinz’s centenary. (Matt Cardy/Getty Images)] – fabulos
- nr 19 [People sunbathe as Ferrari Brazilian’s driver Felipe Massa drives at the Monaco racetrack on May 21, 2009 in Monte Carlo, during the second free practice session of the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix. (PASCAL GUYOT/AFP/Getty Images)] – iată de ce domnul Massa a intrat cu maşina în zid... că se uita după mitzi, pisi... :D
- nr 21 [Pro-democracy protesters carrying a mock coffin try to cross a police line during a demonstration demanding China improve its human rights record, outside the Chinese liaison office in Hong Kong October 1, 2009 as China celebrates the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. (REUTERS/Tyrone Siu)] – ntz, ntz, ntz... în public nesimţitule ?
din Setul 3:
- nr 2 [The new PS20 solar tower at the Solucar Platform in Sanlucar la Mayor, southern Spain, seen on Sept. 23, 2009. PS20, one of the most powerful commercial solar tower in the world, consists of a solar field made up of 1,255 mirrored heliostats aimed at the tower, producing steam which is converted into electricity generation by a turbine. (AP Photo/Miguel Angel Morenatti)]
- nr 17 [Wadee Daoud, a five-year-old visually impaired Palestinian boy, reacts to light after a teacher opened the window blinds in his classroom at the Helen Keller Center for blind and visually impaired children in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina September 10, 2009. The Center was founded as a home for blind girls by English missionary, Mary Lovell, in the 1890s. (REUTERS/Yannis Behrakis)]
- nr 26 [Burnt out trees outside Kinglake that were destroyed by fire are viewed from this aerial shot on February 8, 2009. Over 170 people were killed and entire towns razed in one of the worst wildfire disasters in Australian history, sending thousands fleeing in scenes Prime Minister Kevin Rudd compared to “hell”. (MARK SMITH/AFP/Getty Images)]
preferata mea este evident cea pe care am pus-o şi ca poză de post, cu suporterii naţionalei Mozambicului... după 10 minute de râs la poză, încă mai găseşti câte un detaliu în care care te face să râzi iar...